Tuesday, December 30, 2008


Blue Lake park August 2008

6 comments:

  1. I've got to check if any of the other one I have are more clear. That one looks like the background is in focus but not the front. I guess I didn't look that closely when I sent it. Sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya- HOORAY FOR STARTING A BLOG!!! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! It will be fun to see pictures of you guys! Post lots of the new baby! We love ya and miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jen!!!!
    we love and miss you guys! hope you have fun posting on your cutest blog ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are missing you all.Have Kaeti and Kenz post their pictures for us. Thanks for your help in getting our blog set up. Daddy and I are having fun with it...hugs to everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. New post! New post! New post!
    (No pressure though.)

    ReplyDelete