Monday, March 9, 2009

Kaeti writes to Mom

I love you

I love you more than you know

I love you no matter how much I grow
I love you because you care for me
I love you because you are always there for me
I love you through the day
I love you through the night
I love you even if we get in a fight
I love you through the good times
I love you through the bad times
I will love you through all the times we’ll have


-Kaeti Richards

Kaeti wrote this poem for me on Sunday afternoon! I now have two favorite poems. My other favorite poem is one JP wrote for me right after we got married. (maybe I'll publish that one sometime)

2 comments:

  1. That poem was great. So sweet and smooth. You will be the next Long Fellow. We loved it.

    G Hill Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I hope my kids write poems like that for me when they grow up a bit.
    (PS- Hannah STILL always talks about your girls and how she wants to be like them. It's really cute.)

    ReplyDelete